1. Barista and Brewer
We're seeking another outstanding barista to join Corridor Seven Coffee Roasters. The shop is buzz every day of the week with the city crowd, weekend revellers and tourists. Under the guidance of the head barista & shift manager, you'll use Corridor Seven Coffee to make brilliant beverages.
We are open 7 days, weekend availability most important.
The successful applicant will:
• Have passion for coffee
• Understand the core of Corridor Seven Coffee Roasters
• Be respectful to the existing team and shadow them closely before giving any opinion
• Assist the existing Core team brewers in dispensing beverages . The candidate will not cut any corners ( we have a ZERO Tolerance policy towards Corner cutting)
• Be open to ideas and opportunities and learning.
• Be reliable, punctual and well presented
• Have a warm and engaging personality
• Have a positive can-do attitude and loads of energy
• Be a team player and willing to contribute to a fun work culture
• If the candidate shows good responsibility taking capacity and approach he/she will also be taught roasting at our Headquarters.
Apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com including a little bit about yourself and why you think you would be a great fit for the role.
2. Content & Community Lead
We are seeking a community manager who should be a peoples person, organize events and collaborations.
• Curating events at Corridor Seven (current and future locations)
• Be respectful to the existing team and shadow them closely the seniors in the domain before giving any opinion
• Cross collaborations will be another domain that the person has to be confident in working.
• Creating facebook , instagram and twitter feeds as well as newsletters to keep our guests informed.
• The candidate should also curate events off site like product launch , marathons , music fests , fashion shows and create content accordingly.
• The Community Manager shall need to understand the language of the company and develop relation with our regulars as well as our social media customers.
• Community manager will also curate the social media feed and make a plan and pathway for atleast 4 weeks in advance.
• Business growth- The Community manager has to focus on developing business by conducting tasting workshops for cafes/hotels/restaurants etc. and closely work with our business development team.
• Be hands on - The Community manager has to be hands on with coffee tasting , behind the bar service , brewing and roasting. We at Corridor Seven look for someone who is keen on learning each day and be as hardworking as the existing team.
• Online inquiries - Emails , Tracking coffees shipped across and handling customer feedback via mails and social media would be another important role.
• Team Player- Our team is extremely passionate and respectful. We grow together and look at coffee not as commodity but as a product. We expect the same with our new joinee .
Apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including a little bit about yourself and why you think you would be a great fit for the role.